Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hand-made Christmas Presents

Chris and his handmade present of the year...a guitar for Joel!
Pretty good looking, eh?


Here are pictures of some of the presents I made for Christmas.

6 Fleece Earwarmers.

5 sets of Snowman Hand-print ornaments.  Turned out to be a much neater experience with my boys than I expected.

15 peacock feather headbands, from our old peacock, Harry. 


3 Sets of Felt Food!  Ta-daa!


Family traveling toothbruth holder!
I made 9.  We used ours on our travels, and it was great!  Just toss it in the wash when you get home and it's all ready for your next adventure.


And 2 dino hoodies and 2 cute zoo shirts.


Altogether, I made 42 gifts using mostly supplies I had on hand, for a grand total of.....$18!
 It was lots of fun, too!

Now I'm just waiting to see one of my sisters with their ear-warmers on their head in the great outdoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment