I was in charge of dessert for our family's Easter dinner, so the boys and I picked these cupcakes to make from a delightful book filled with cupcake ideas that I got for my last birthday from my equally delightful aunt.
Can you tell what they are now?
Duck cupcakes!!!
Now, I really didn't take any pictures of them until after they had had a little transportation accident in the car, so you'll just have to look at the book's picture and imagine.
And ours looked just like this, by the way, heh, heh.
You see how we made the bodies out of marshmallows cut in half and doughnut holes?
Well, you stick that in the freezer, heat up your icing, and then dunk the birds for that sweet smooth look.
Very cool. You should try it.
P.S. Caleb was holding a beak he had made, with a tongue.
We made up the tongue part ourselves. So creative.


how fun! what a cute idea!
ReplyDelete