Tomorrow is a snow day.
The boys are ecstatic.
I hope we see a flake.
For today, here are some more pictures from back in the fall.
I had to take a few pictures before Eleonora and her clothes moved to her new room and closet.
I loved having all the kids' clothes together in the same closet.
It made it fun and easy to put away laundry.
Eleo had more clothes than the both the boys combined.
Eleonora's bow collection is both extensive and dear to her heart.
Her first two word phrase was "ma (my) bow!"
But if you think this is something,
you oughta' see Lydia and Anna's collection.
Leapin' lizards.
That thing is rainbow-color-coordinated and thrice as big as this one.
(Another fall pic, obvs.)
Today I was helping Caleb write some thank you notes.
He calls periods 'pyramids'.
Pronounced 'pee-wa-mids.'
Like this -
"No, Momma. Erase that pyramid.
See how I like to have fun with pyramids? I make 'em wocks (rocks)!
Happy snow day, folks!
No comments:
Post a Comment