We were scheduled to go on a lovely biking adventure on Saturday, but our friends got sick. So we decided to build a roof on our treehouse. But first Chris decided to investigate a mysterious puddle. Which led to the uncovering of a very large sewage trouble. Which led to a very sad and stinky weekend for our dauntless resident handyman. He is looking cheerful in the picture above, because after, I dunno, 15 hours or so of working in the muck, he thinks he has found the source of the troubles. More work lies ahead.
And her hair is getting long. She loves sitting here and letting me do her hair each morning. Now the boys are another story. We sort of chase them about the kitchen with a squirt bottle of water to get their hair looking respectable each day.
Have a wonderful week!



Wow!! Eleonora's hair is sooo long!! Very pretty! :) And I guess you know now why your toilet and tub had been gurgling... :/
ReplyDeleteWow!! Eleonora's hair is sooo long!! Very pretty! :) And I guess you know now why your toilet and tub had been gurgling... :/
ReplyDelete