Happy Tuesday!
Eleonora and I are headed to the zoo.
Today I have an assortment of pictures for your viewing pleasure.
This is some of the fabric we used to decorate pillow covers at Craft Weekend.
And here I am making many pillow covers out of many yards of fabric.
A chance to use my dormant math skills.
You should have seen Jennifer and me trying to figure out how much of this fabric to buy at Hobby Lobby while three little girls frolicked about our ankles.
Flowers from my yard for my Secret Encourager (Secret Encouragee?) at Moms4Moms.
Our yard had tons of iris foliage growing behind our porch when we got here, but I have moved them all around and this year, they have bloomed like crazy!
My second year using the cardboard gardening method.
I put strips of cardboard between my garden rows, then cover it with mulch of some sort.
Last year we bought straw.
This year I have pilfered 7 trash bags full of pine needles from our walking track.
Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment