Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Happy Happenings


The boys' Lego creations have finally found a happy home. I found these great sturdy bookshelves at a yard sale a while back. I bought one and so did Jenn. Then I realized that she wasn't using hers and I could achieve symmetry and have more storage space if I had both, so she happily sold me hers. 
At the beginning of the summer I gave the boys a Lego-mania challenge- to build all their sets at the same time. They got them all together just in time for Josiah's party. I even joined in and helped build a few, and it was a surprisingly good time!
The Craft Night girls and I have been doing a little housekeeping/healthy eating/exercising challenge since school started back up. Eleonora is loving the mopping!
Eleonora's best buddy has a fun new swing set that the girls got to enjoy during their mommas' latest canning campaign. 
More to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hadn't seen the one of the girls in the play house. So fun! We need to do it again soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete