Tuesday, January 17, 2017

La La Land

If I had to guess, I would say that I usually go to a movie theater 2-3 times per year. It seems that this year, I have met my quota early by seeing La La Land twice!
It is a delightfully peppy musical, and if you haven't seen it yet, or at least listened to a few tunes on YouTube, I highly recommend it. 
For our second viewing, the sistren and I rounded up a posse of old camp friends. This just happened to take place on 'Snow' Friday. The boys had been out of school in anticipation of inclement weather, but had had to content themselves with counting lonely snowflakes on the trash can lid. With a 2% chance of more snow, we headed to the big city with no worries of snow. Imagine our surprise when we walked out of the theater into a wintry blizzard!  The van ride home was memorable to say the least and we are very grateful to our driver for helping us to get home safely. In conclusion, try La La Land today!



No comments:

Post a Comment