We celebrated Eleonora's third birthday on Saturday with a Bunny, Kitty, Ballerina Party.
It was wonderful.
Here is Eleonora's first birthday interview:
What is your favorite color?
Purple. Brown. Pink.
What is your favorite toy?
The kitty and bunny and Daniel Tiger and O the Owl.
I just wuv them.
What is your favorite show?
Daniel Tiger. I wuv it.
I like the Nutcracker.
I like all the ballerina stuff.
I want to watch Angelina Ballerina.
Who do you love to play with?
All of them!
Lydia and Evelyn.
And Jonathan and her and her and her and her and her and him and him.
I like all of them.
What is your favorite thing to play?
Kitty and bunny.
"What time is it, Mr. Bunny?"
What do you like to eat for breakfast?
Cereal.
Cupcake.
I have three mouths.
Three mouth-es!
What is your favorite animal?
All of them.
For a pet - horsey!
I will hug him.
I just hold him and hug him.
I like Finding Dory.
I want to go to a farm.
I want to go to the farm.
No comments:
Post a Comment