Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Christmas Eve


The children and I began our Christmas Eve by loading the church mailboxes with bags of Altoids. 

This is the tag we stuck on all of them. Well, the first hundred anyways. (Chris has been working on his photography skills.)

Chris started out his Christmas Eve by leading music at church. Lots of Christmas carols and one song about the loaves and the fishes to go along with the sermon. It was a good morning for singing along. 

Christmas cousins!

Caleb loves these little ladies!

After church, Caleb turned on ‘The Grinch’ for Eleonora and I caught them like this. 

So sweet!

Here are the kids all washed up and ready for visions of sugar plums. 

Then Chris and I had a great evening wrapping the last of the gifts, arranging them under the tree, and playing with a little app that lets you add Santa to your pictures!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment