Our public library has a Chattanooga family zoo pass, and anyone can check it out and visit the zoo for free! We took advantage of it last weekend and enjoyed a chilly, yet pleasant, afternoon with the animals.
Since we got in free and all, we splurged on camel rides. I still remember riding around a circus ring on the back of an elephant with my dad while he yelled like Tarzan, so I wanted my children to have at least a taste of such an adventure.
I’ve heard of swings like this and we found one just in time to try it with Eleo! (The parent and kid swings are attached.)
Also last weekend, Jennifer sent me these pictures from Eleonora’s Sunday School class. They were acting out the story of Zaccheus, a wee little man.
Eleonora was acting the part of a villager and Jenno was amused by her off-the-shoulder styling of her Bible costume.
Which reminds me of this picture I took of her while we were shopping today. She cracks me right up.
We got some things to help me with an organizational project. I’ll just show you the before picture for now. I just hope you all can handle the anticipation.
Since it is unlikely that you would happen to read this post in the next 49 minutes, I’ll just go ahead and say happy Sunday to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment