Monday, January 3, 2011

2010: A Year in Review

I had some amazing finger puppets to share with you today, but unfortunately, when I hid them from Josiah yesterday so they would stay looking nice for a photo, I hid them too well.  Maybe I'll find them for tomorrow!

So, instead, I bring to you, 2010:  A Year in Review

January 2010

Caleb was 2 months old.

February 2010



Josiah was 29 months old.  So cute playing in the snow.  Look at Caleb's poor face.  This might have been the same snow that Joel & Jennifer got engaged in.  What do you think, Jenny?


March 2010


Caleb was still bald and beautiful!


April 2010




Happy Easter!


May 2010


At Gwamma's pool.


June 2010


Josiah playing in the creek with a camp friend.

July 2010


Camping with Caleb.

August 2010


September 2010


Josiah turns 3!

October 2010



November 2010


On a fun camp retreat hike.

December 2010


 Chris's gift - a side tent for the Sweet Pea!

 
The brothers at their Great-grandparents' house.


And there you have it, folks!  A year in review!

And good news - I've found the finger puppets!  They'll be coming soon to a blog near you!

2 comments:

  1. love your year in review!! your boys have grown so much! :) hey, i like your blog header too...if you ever want to fix it so it "fits" in the box...here's the link to the blog where i learned how to do mine. if it sounds too complicated (it's really not hard...)...i would be happy to make one for you anytime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good year! I think you are correct about the engagement snow! :)

    ReplyDelete