Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Quotes

 Here are the funny Christmas quotes I promised.  They all happened when we were setting up our Christmas tree.  The boys were so excited!  

As Josiah was helping take the lights out of the box, he modified his favorite Toy Story 3 line and said, "These lights are very special.  I'll need someone very special to...oh, I'll take them out!"
 When Josiah found this loose branch that had been cut off at the store, he said, "Oh, no!  Our tree is ruined!"  Then he shoved it back in amongst the other branches, saying, "I'll fix it!" 

J. explaining to C. about the tree, "That's how God made it, Caleb.  Decorated."
 J. to Caleb while they were waiting for the lights to be turned on, "Have patience, bludda!"

We have bird ornaments that clip onto the tree.  When J. saw them, he said, "These birds' feet chomp.  Birds' feet don't chomp!"
When the lights were turned off and the tree was lit, Josiah was so excited that he stood on the coffee table saying, "This is great!  We love Christmas!  Look at the tree!  Look at all the colors!  Look at the shadows!  Christmas is great!  We love Christmas."  Then he noticed the tree's reflection in the window and said, "There's a tree out there!"  I said, "Actually, it's a reflection of our tree - the glass is acting like a mirror."  He said, "I love mirrors!  Mommy, can I hug our tree?" 

1 comment:

  1. "That child is hilarious," Heather says.
    I say, "that child is hilarious!"

    ReplyDelete