I thought this wet, foggy day would be the perfect time to share some pictures from our trip to sunny Hawaii.
And they just happen to be some of the only pictures on our new computer.
So here we go.
I just asked Josiah who he thought this kid was and he said, "Me, Josiah. I just saw all that hair and that reminded me of me!"
We camped here one night. Cute guys.
Do you remember Josiah being a little baby almost 2 year old? I hardly do.
It's funny that Josiah learned to recognize the letters of the alphabet on this trip when he woke up early, early every morning because of the time change and we'd let him watch Sesame Street.
Maybe if we took Caleb to Hawaii he'd learn that not all letters are called 'S'. Ha!
Thinking about this trip is reminding me that having two kids is so much more fun and relaxing than just one - I love how Josiah & Caleb entertain each other for hours!
This is the beach where Chris used to live - the prettiest one we saw, really.
Josiah got stung by a jellyfish right here.
This trip was our first experience in a VW camper. Fun stuff.
And here's me and Josiah and 6-months along baby Caleb in my belly.
Happy Thanksgiving Monday, friends!
Did you know that there are two words that people like to say to visitors in Hawaii, 'Aloha' and 'Mahalo'. I think mahalo means thank you. Chris used to think it meant 'trash' because it's on all the trash cans. Kinda like how Heather used to call trash cans at restaurants 'thank you boxes.'
The End
No comments:
Post a Comment