When my Grandmother gave me a package of laundry vent tubing, I knew we had the perfect start to some cool Halloween costumes.
Josiah and Caleb loved the idea of being robots!
I had fun putting these costumes together at craft nights.
Two cute outfits all for the low, low price of - free!
Then I got some silver tubing while cleaning out my parents' shed, and the next thing you know, I was a robot, too!
See my skewers?
Dangerous, eh?
And look at Chris - Josiah said, "Oh, that is the perfect costume. Only, you don't look just like my dad." Chris had just shaved his face to complete the look.
Caleb took one look at his daddy and said, "MONST!" (monster), and ran away screaming, pretending to be scared. Too funny.
Goldilocks and the Bear. Adorable.
And Josiah and his buddy, Faith. Cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment