The boys have birthday on the brain.
Josiah's was last month, Chris's was last week, and Caleb's is coming up in ten days.
Last night the boys were giving me imaginary gifts in a huge box and I finally asked what was inside.
Caleb said he was giving me a pillow shaped like a book.
And Josiah said a machine that shows Downton Abbey.
Who knew toddlers could be so perceptive?
These guys might have the makings of great gift-givers!
P.S. I should note, the boys are not practicing to be underwear models - yesterday we went to play down at camp, and it was so warm that the boys stripped down and hopped in the creek!
P.S. I should note, the boys are not practicing to be underwear models - yesterday we went to play down at camp, and it was so warm that the boys stripped down and hopped in the creek!
No comments:
Post a Comment