Saturday, October 13, 2012

Happy 34th Birthday to You!

We celebrated Chris's birthday last night with a Hat Party.

Enjoy some pictures from our evening and an exclusive interview with his sons!

 What is something that Daddy always says to you?
J: On Craft Nights, he says that we can watch a video.
C:  I say, I need some more take (cake), and Dad give me more take.
 What makes Daddy happy?
C:  I don't know.
J:  When I snuggle with him, Momma.
C:  When we make a hat cake for him, and when we dance.
What makes Daddy sad?
C:  I don't know.
J:  When I don't snuggle with him.
What was Daddy like as a child?
J:  He was like a cat.  I mean, he would want a cat.
C:  Go at mine class at church.
 (New birthday chair!)

What makes your Daddy laugh?
J:  What makes us laugh is when he tickles us, and he laughs.
C:  Caleb points to the dulcimer and says, "This makes him laugh."
(Finished hand-made dulcimer from Brother Joel!)

How old is your daddy turning?
C:  I don't know.  What number is him turning?
J:  I say 55!

How tall is your Daddy?
J:  How about 100 pounds?

What is something your Dad is really good at?
J:  The guitar.
C:  When him play the big thing.  And him big.

What is he not so good at?
J:  Not very good at obeying.
C:  Not being good at obeying.

What is your Dad's favorite food?
J:  Hot salsa.
C:  Him like eat chairs.  I got funny joke.  Why the flea in my soup?  Tas that look like the backstroke, sir.
J:  Momma, can I have one?  Why did the flea cross the road?  It wanted to get hit by a car!
C:  I got a funny joke.  Why da mouse cross da road?  Cause it wanted to get to de udda side.

Where is your Dad's favorite place to go?
J:  To his office.
C:  To work on you, Momma Jessica.

How are you and your Daddy alike?
J:  We share the name 'Christopher.'

Why are your proud of your Daddy?
J:  Because he lets me snuggle at night time and he lets me go under his bed.
C:  Tas him do good 'tuff.

Happy birthday, Chris!  We love you so very much!

1 comment: