I present to you, a flashback, to the time when Eleonora was but a wee babe of four months.
What to tell you of this sweet girl that you don't already know?
Well, for one, she has a highly developed sense of humor.
She has a fake cough that she does to get a laugh.
Really.
If she's thinking about crying, often I can get her to smile instead with a little joke.
At this time, I guess she appreciates physical comedy more than verbal.
She is a good time, I tell you.
Secondly.
She has graceful hands.
Like a ballerina.
Thirdly, she appreciates punctuality, but she knows how to be patient.
For example, exactly three hours after she has eaten she will let me know it is high time for another meal with a little noise or even a piercing look.
But if for some reason we're out and about, and she has to wait, she can handle that with grace, too.
And just to remember that if Eleonora is around, these two boys are sure to be nearby.

No comments:
Post a Comment