Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Caleb Turned 6!

I am six.  
If I could be any age besides six, I would pick to be five.  Not too old.  Short so I can play with Eleonora.
A food I really like is pancakes with butter and syrup made by Momma.  
With grits made by Dad with cheese on them.
 At night I like to sleep with monkeys.
Bongo.  Bong.  Big Belly.  Banana.  Bear.  Bounce.  Bongos.
(Their real names are Bongo, Bong, Jake, Christmas Bongo, Winnie the Pooh, and Big Ears.
Caleb was just on a B-kick today.)
 The thing that I am best at is acting like a monkey.
I just jump around and climb on things.  Swing around, I mean.  I want you to erase jump around and replace it with swing around.  I don't want two swing arounds.  How do you spell two, Momma?
 When I grow up, I want to be an astronaut.  Go to the moon and bring home a rock from the moon.  I will live right beside this house.  You know that already, Momma.  I'll just wait until the neighbors sell it.  I'll only have one kid.  A boy.  I'll figure out what to name him when I'm a grown-up.  George.  Washington.
 My favorite color is orange!  Least favorite - blue.
Blue is horrible.
 The best show on Netflix is Octonauts.  It's cool.  I learn about creatures.
 If I could change my name...I won't change my name, Momma!
 My favorite toy was Chuck the Truck.
My favorite toy that I still have is Legos.
I love my Scooby-Doo set.  
 My favorite season of the year is Fall because the leaves are orange.
 My favorite movie is 'Winnie the Pooh.'
 My favorite animal is...you have to guess...monkeys.
My favorite thing to do outside is to ride my bike.  It's fun because I can go really fast.  As fast as a cheetah.
My best friend is Eleonora.
  The best thing about school is recess.  Slide down the big yellow slide.  I'm glad I got Mrs. Ailey.
 My favorite holiday is my birthday because I get tons of toys.
My favorite thing I did this year is go to the beach.  I loved the sand and the water.  Make sandcastles.

(R's still prounounced as W's.)



1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute!!! And I am seeing Eleonora a lot in Caleb's younger pictures. ;)

    ReplyDelete