Friday, January 15, 2016

September 16

Here is another blast from the past. 
The day that Josiah got home from his field trip to the pumpkin patch, he was ready to get to carving!
Seeing as how I was in no kind of a jack-o'-lantern carving mood in the middle of September, I let them have at it with butter knives, which worked surprisingly well. 
I have been working on putting my old pictures in photo albums this week, and the adorable pictures have been making me feel nostalgic. I typically try to save that emotion for my sister. :)
Facebook has been sharing old favorites with me, too. Here's Buzz and Caleb from 5 years ago. 
And Lou and Josiah from 7 years ago!

1 comment:

  1. I thought that picture of Buzz and Caleb was Buzz and Elonora... Those 2 look a lot alike at that age!

    ReplyDelete