We recently celebrated Eleonora's sixth birthday.
Here is an interview with the birthday girl herself.
Favorite animal?
Dog. d - o - g
What do you like to eat?
(whispered in my ear) Macaroni-and-cheese.
Actually what I have in the freezer, mozzarella cheese sticks.
What do you love to do?
My family.
What's your favorite movie?
Frozen 2
What's your favorite song?
(whispered in my ear) "Away in a Manger"
Frozen 2 songs in my new CD player.
What do you want to do when you grow up?
(whispered in ear) An animal doctor, no, actually an animal shelter.
What's one of your talents?
(whispered) Loving people.
Mrs. Wampler, kindergarten, I get to go learn things. my favorite part is the very end of school when I get to see you.
Who do you like to play with at school?
you. Keyli, Evelyn, Emily
Tell me about your dog.
He's a puppy. (whispered) He likes people. Buddy. He looks like a reindeer. One time I waked up and looked outside my window and with his ears he looked like a reindeer.
What do you like to do?
I like to play Lil' Woodzeez with you. Dance like a ballerina. Watch funny videos with my brothers.
Tell me about ballet class.
Good. We're going to do a ballet recital. Cumberland Springs Camp, no Bryan College. Erase that!
Favorite animal?
Dog. d - o - g
What do you like to eat?
(whispered in my ear) Macaroni-and-cheese.
Actually what I have in the freezer, mozzarella cheese sticks.
What do you love to do?
My family.
What's your favorite movie?
Frozen 2
What's your favorite song?
(whispered in my ear) "Away in a Manger"
Frozen 2 songs in my new CD player.
What do you want to do when you grow up?
(whispered in ear) An animal doctor, no, actually an animal shelter.
What's one of your talents?
(whispered) Loving people.
Mrs. Wampler, kindergarten, I get to go learn things. my favorite part is the very end of school when I get to see you.
Who do you like to play with at school?
you. Keyli, Evelyn, Emily
Tell me about your dog.
He's a puppy. (whispered) He likes people. Buddy. He looks like a reindeer. One time I waked up and looked outside my window and with his ears he looked like a reindeer.
What do you like to do?
I like to play Lil' Woodzeez with you. Dance like a ballerina. Watch funny videos with my brothers.
Tell me about ballet class.
Good. We're going to do a ballet recital. Cumberland Springs Camp, no Bryan College. Erase that!



No comments:
Post a Comment