Saturday, April 4, 2020

New Bunk Beds


How’s everyone doing at home?  We got new bunk beds recently!  I found them on Facebook Market, and my dad drove Eleonora and I to go pick them up. It’s a twin bed over a full, over a twin trundle!  I never knew such a thing existed!  I loved the boys’ beds before because they were my dad’s when he was a kid, but they were getting a little rickety when stacked as bunk beds. I was getting nervous when I would lay on the bottom bunk to read to them at night. Now I’m not nervous (for them or me!) and I have plenty of space when I visit!  And Eleonora has a better spot to sleep when there are guests sleeping in her room. Up til now, we’ve kept the mattress from her crib/toddler bed under our bed and pulled it out when she needs another place to sleep. She’d about outgrown that. All that to say, we are so happy for this amazing new bed!

Happy Saturday to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment