Monday, March 1, 2021

February Goals

Goals for 2021:
Read 50 books
This month I read 7 books. Plus 6 in January, makes 13. Off to a good start!

I read Rainbow Valley to the boys. So sweet. 

Can’t recommend this one.  But it did keep my attention. 

Eleonora and I listened to this one from my childhood on my phone. Can’t believe how much I remember from these books that I haven’t read in so long!

Our local zoo has quotes from Marco Polo’s Travels in one of its exhibits, and I’ve tried to find the whole thing on my library app, but I never could, so finally Chris just got me the real thing for Christmas. Thought it would never end. Ha. It was worth reading though. I’m thinking CS Lewis musta read it.

One of my ESL colleagues reads this with her students sometimes. Really liked it. 

Pretty sure I missed this Beverly Cleary book as a child somehow!  Listened to this with Eleonora. 

Once again, can’t recommend it, but also could hardly put it down at times. 







No comments:

Post a Comment