The geese are getting fat! This is Josiah's favorite song to sing these days, you should hear it! As of less than an hour ago, we have our first four Christmas decorations up in this house. As inspiration to myself to let these be joined by their friends now resting in a frosty attic, I will show them to you.
Chris's mother is an amazing seamstress! She just sent this wall-hanging and pillow that she made in the mail. Let me just say that the candy in those little pouches is not going to make it 'til Christmas if Josiah has anything to do with it!
Isn't this pillow beautiful!? I need 3 more so I can have one in each corner of the couches. :) See how it's quilted in the pattern of light bulbs? How does she do that?
And these beauts were only $5 each at Hobby Lobby today. They'll be stockings for the boys. You should have heard Josiah in the aisle at the store today. He sounded like he'd just got off the boat in America for the first time. "So you say they're like socks?" "So someone will put toys in here for me?" Somehow we've never actually got around to the stocking thing with the boys before. I guess we don't go too crazy about the Santa thing around here. They're long and skinny, perfect for the four sippy cups that are the only things that I've bought to fill them so far. Don't want these boys into the habit of expecting too much at Christmas. Ha!
YAAAY!!! jessica has a blog!! :) your dearest cousin told me this happy news...but forgot to give me the link!! thankfully your sister posted it on fbook! :) and i see jennifer has a blog too...most fabulous!
ReplyDeletelove your cute cute christmas decorations!! :)
kathryn