Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas at The Winds

We celebrated Christmas at my parents' last night and this morning. 
Their home is lovingly referred to as 'The Winds' if you were unaware. 
A fantastic time was had by all. 
We feasted on our traditional Christmas breakfast of waffles and omelets. 
Eleonora was honored to wear the Christmas bib passed down lo these many years. I learned a bit too late that of all the family babies to wear the bib, Eleo was the first to actually eat in it. Ha. 
Sweet siblings. 
The boys got some super-fun gifts. I enjoyed helping Caleb build a rocket and Josiah start his roller coaster. 
And then to top off it all off, Chris led a most excellent Christmas Eve service at church tonight, and I even snuck a little picture for you. 
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment