Friday, December 19, 2014

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

The Virginia presents are ready to mail. 
Our third (?) annual Craft Night Christmas Party/Gift Exchange was tonight. 
There were nine of us participating this year, so we each were responsible for making 8 gifts. And let me say they were amazing and fun this year!  Unfortunately for you, I only have pictures of the gifts I made at the moment. 

I had the best time making these!  My helpful hint for today is as follows:  If your cross stitch is a wee bit big for your wooden curtain ring, well then try a canning jar lid. 
We also had delicious food, a bit of impromptu caroling and a bit of charading. 
And in other news, old Eleo has said goodbye to her trusty bassinet. She's ready to pass it on to younger, less mobile cousins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment