I figured I better share Eleo's nine-month pictures before she turns 10 in a few short days!
Since I took these pictures, she has sprouted her first tooth, and maybe a teensy bit of her second, and let me tell you, she hasn't been looking quite so smiley!
I will be the first to admit that I laugh a little to myself at people who post gobs of pictures of their kid in the same outfit, same setting, looking just the same...but this kid of mine was making all these gloriously cute faces! So now I will have to laugh at myself. Ha.
Eleonora's newest tricks include lots of tongue-sticking-out to feel new teeth, pulling up in the crib at snoozling times, and crawling about grazing on small bits of fluff she finds on the floor.
Her hair is growing.
She has been sporting two teeny pigtails a day or two.
She and her brothers are in love big time!
Both boys bought her Christmas presents at the AWANA store last week and can hardly wait to give them to her.
Caleb spent almost an hour wrapping her present tonight in layers and layers of boxes, wrapping paper, gift bags, and masking tape.
And he's not trying to be funny - I think he is going for beauty.
That small ornament is now in a package that is three feet long.
I had to cut him off to put him to bed.
All that to say, we love you, Eleonora Marie!
Happy 9 Months to you, Best Baby in the World!







No comments:
Post a Comment